Arnic Cool cooling foam with arnica and crackling effect for natural topical soothing of dogs with itchy skin
25% of dogs will experience itchy skin at some point in their lives, whether temporary, as a result of an insect bite or sting or a healing graze, or more chronic, such as found with the skin manifestations of allergies. Regardless of the cause, topical soothing of the itchy, irritated spots on the skin gives your patients immediate relief. Arnic Cool cooling foam from Trinity Pharma is a brand new product for South African pets. It combines the natural soothing benefits of arnica (Arnica montana) with immediate mechanical cooling due to a unique crackling formulation that evaporates within seconds of application – all without the need for topical corticosteroid creams!
Reasons for choosing Arnic Cool cooling foam:
- To minimize unpleasant feelings after insect bites and stings
- For itchy, irritated skin
- Long term cooling effect in the affected area
- The soothing effect of the foam is multiplied by the mechanical cooling of the crackling effect
- Benefits of the natural extract of Arnica montana
Arnic Cool 35ml®
- 35ml bottle, ideal for home use by dog owners
- Contains enough spray for 30 – 50 applications
- Can be applied up to three times a day for chronic itches
- Safe for use on irritated skin
- Safe if ingested
- Ingredients: butane, aqua, propane, pentane, alcohol denat., isobutane, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, trilaureth-4 phosphate, Arnica montana flower extract, hydroxycellulose, citric acid, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, parfum, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropanional, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal.