FlavoRx Custom Flavoured Pet Medication for cats, dogs, horses and exotic animals
Pet owners’ inability to force tasteless or foul-tasting dispensed medication into their furry or feathered family members is one of the main reasons for compliance breakdown in veterinary practice. It causes stress to humans and animals alike. But with FlavoRx Custom flavours, specifically designed for use in veterinary medicine, fighting over medication can be a thing of the past.
Available in a range of lip-smacking flavours to appeal to even the fussiest tastebuds, from peanut butter to crispy bacon, watermelon to strawberry, you can now custom flavour your patients’ tablets, pastes or liquids with a taste their owners know they enjoy. A unique dispensing programme calculates the amount of flavourant needed for each case, based on the quantity of medication required and the bitterness of the active ingredients, giving you the recipe for happy, healthy patients.
- Chicken pot pie
- Crispy Bacon
- Roast Beef
- Peanut Butter
- Banana Bread
- 35ml bottle, ideal for home use by dog owners
- Contains enough spray for 30 – 50 applications
- Can be applied up to three times a day for chronic itches
- Safe for use on irritated skin
- Safe if ingested
- Ingredients: butane, aqua, propane, pentane, alcohol denat., isobutane, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, trilaureth-4 phosphate, Arnica montana flower extract, hydroxycellulose, citric acid, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, parfum, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropanional, citronellol, geraniol, hexyl cinnamal.