VetCool Orca Portable Vaccine Cold Chain Systems
Whether you’re on the road to vaccinate your patients or treat them, you need to know that the medicines you’re transporting will maintain their ideal temperature – not easy in the South African summer heat! VetCool Orca Portable Vaccine Cold Chain Systems maintain temperatures between 2 and 8 degrees for up to three days without any need for electricity.
The system uses a patented polymer that freezes at 4 degrees Celsius and has a very high level of temperature inertia. This means:
- Preparation is simple – simply slide the polymer-containing panels out of the box and place them in any commercial freezer (even your fridge-freezer at home is ideal)
- Even when freshly prepared, the panels will not drop below 2 degrees Celsius, so you cam place your vaccines right next to them with no risk of cold shock inactivation
- You can fill the VetCool Orca with medication and take it on the road with you for up to three days without access to electricity or in-car charging – even with multiple daily opening in 30 degree heat, the VetCool Orca Portable Vaccine Cold Chain System has been proven to maintain the temperature of products below 8 degrees for over 65 hours.
- The VetCool Orca comes in three handy sizes to meet the needs of single vets, multi-vet vaccination and sterilisation drives or even professional distribution companies
- Should your temperature-regulation needs be different, VetCool Orca can also help! Polymer panels that maintain -20 degrees Celsius and polymer panels that maintain +20 degrees Celsius are also available, for vets who need to transport frozen samples or who work in very hot temperatures and need to keep medication at room temperature.
- Temperature loggers are available to add records to your cold-chain management.